Warning! Never perform maintenance on a wreath that is plugged in!
You package should include the Pre-lit garland and replacement fuses and light bulbs.
Place garland on a flat surface and unfold to its full length. With garland facing upward, start at one end of garland and begin to separate all branch tips. To achieve maximum fullness, tips should not touch one another. Repeat the process over the entire length of the garland. Once completed, garland should appear full and consistent (Some additional adjustments may need to be made to fill any remaining gaps).
Check or do the following things:
- Check the power.
- Be sure that all plugs are securely connected.
- Locate problem bulbs or loose bulbs, and push them back into their sockets.
- Check for any missing or broken bulbs and replace. Use replacement bulbs supplied with your garland or a 2.5-volt replacement bulb.
Up to three garlands can be connected together to extend the length.
A 5 amp or above rated extension cord.
Do not leave lighted garlands on for extended hours or leave them unattended. Always be present during operation.
You may decorate the garland with ornaments. All ornaments and materials should be non-metallic and flame retardant.
Check your packaging. Depending on the model you have purchased you may be able to use the product outdoors. Consult your original box label for information about indoor or outdoor use. If it states indoor use- do not use it outside.
No, the lights that come with the garland are thoroughly tested for safety by the manufacturer and should never be replaced with non-standard parts. In addition, your safety should not be compromised by using non-standard lights.
Use the following link to Download Instructions
Take the following steps to properly store your garland for future use:
- Remove any ornaments or decorations.
- Fold and smooth branch tips to assist in re-packaging.
- Place in box and secure. Do not store in a damp area, or in an area where the temperature exceeds 100 F.
Observe the following preventative measures to have a safe holiday season:
- Do not place artificial greens or electrical products near gas or electric heaters, fireplaces, candles or other locations where fire hazards are present.
- Do not use sharp hooks, nails or wire to secure the electrical parts of this product.
- Unplug the product when leaving the area, home or going to sleep.
- Keep this product away from children and pets. This is an electrical unit and is not a toy. Do not leave children and pets alone with any electrical product.
- Do not use the garland outdoors unless directed.
- Do not use the garland near water.
- Do not use a high voltage converter.
- Keep cords away from heated surfaces.
- Do not use a damaged extension cord or plug.
The State of California’s Proposition 65 requires that all products containing lead must carry a public disclosure to inform consumers of the presence of leaded material in the products they buy. This is required of any product that contains lead, even those that contain very small amounts.
Because the amount of lead in the product is so minimal, most states do not require a lead disclosure to be included on products such as artificial greens, but there is a small amount of lead contained in the material. If you wish to protect yourself from the lead content, the manufacturer recommends that you wear gloves and wash your hands after handling the products.