Warning! Never perform maintenance on a tree that is plugged in!
Your package will include the Hinged Tree in three sections, a stand & three tightening screws.
Carefully separate all the branch tips. To achieve maximum fullness, tips should not touch one another. Repeat the process over the entire tree from the bottom up. Once completed, the tree should appear full and consistent (Some additional adjustments may needed to fill any remaining gaps).
You may decorate the Hinged Tree with standard Christmas lights and ornaments. All ornaments and materials should be flame retardant. Follow any directions suggested by the lighting company. Never leave a tree unattended with the lights on.
Use the following link to download instructions Download Instructions
Use a spray lubricant and twist the pole sections in opposite directions. This may require help from another person.
Take the following steps to store your Hinged Tree for future use:
- Remove any ornaments or decorations. Fold and smooth branch tips to assist in re-packaging.
- Place in box and secure.
- Do not store in a damp area or in an area where the temperature exceeds 100 F.
Observe the following preventative measures to have a safe holiday season:
- Do not place the tree near gas or electric heaters, fireplaces, candles or other locations that present fire hazards.
- Unplug any lights you are using with the product when leaving the area, home or going to sleep.
- Keep this product away from children and pets. Do not leave children and pets alone with any electrical product.
- Do not use a damaged extension cord or plugs.
The State of California’s Proposition 65 requires that all products containing lead must carry a public disclosure to inform consumers of the presence of leaded material in the products they buy. This is required of any product that contains lead, even those that contain very small amounts.
Because the amount of lead in the product is so minimal, most states do not require a lead disclosure to be included on products such as artificial greens, but there is a small amount of lead contained in the material. If you wish to protect yourself from the lead content, the manufacturer recommends that you wear gloves and wash your hands after handling the products.